I ventured out once again in my quest for a dress to wear to the up coming wedding...this has been an ongoing pursuit much to involved to post.........but......Oh my GOSH....don't even go to the "Garment District" in Los Angeles, for years I had heard about how great it was, and the great prices. Well apparently those are old comments. The prices are cheap and so is the quality of most of the things there, except for the stores that sale only wholesale. However if you want to walk the streets as your hobby, then you could find the look there! Painted on pants, bright yellow fishnets (for your legs, not fishing) etc..... We left there and went to the deli Howard has gone to many times with his mother as a a little boy. We stop by there when we are in the area, downtown LA.....That was a great part of the trip. I ended up getting a dress at a Macy's on the way home, not exactly what I had in mind but nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Sandi
- CA, United States

1 comments:
Dress shopping...arrghh. The only thing worse has got to be swimsuit shopping. ;)
Post a Comment